Cheese curds, organic cheese croquettes
- 200 gr. organic cheese curds
- 60 gr. flour
- 100 ml of beer
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- Organic oil for the fryer
- Dip for serving
- Cut the organic cheeses into small portions.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and add the beer, salt and flour and mix well until they become a slurry.
- Put the fryer to heat up to 200 degrees or enough organic oil in the pot to heat up well.
- Dip the organic cheeses into the porridge and drop them one by one into the hot organic oil.
- In less than 1 minute they will be golden and you will take them out.
- Drain them on kitchen paper and serve them with a dip.
Florentines with organic dried fruit
- 100 gr. organic dried fruit, chopped
- 40 gr. butter
- 150 ml milk cream
- 100 gr. sugar
- 50 gr. organic honey
- 2 tbsp flour
- 150 gr. almond fillet
- 50 gr. corn Flakes
- 100 gr. bitter chocolate
- Put the milk cream, butter, sugar, organic honey and vanilla in a saucepan to boil. Mix the flour, almonds, corn flakes and organic dried fruit and pour them into the pot. Stir, bring to a boil and set aside.
- Lay a baking tray with non-stick paper and put small balls of the mixture. Press them with a fork and bake in a preheated oven in the air, at 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on the oven.
- Let them cool, melt the chocolate, dip the florentines one by one and let them dry.
Oat porridge with organic cherry juice, fruit and cinnamon
- 100 ml organic cherry juice
- 5 tbsp oat flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100 gr. yoghurt
- Fruits like banana, cherries and mango
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Mix all the ingredients for the porridge in a jar, close it and put it in the fridge for 8-10 hours.
- Take the jar from the fridge, chop the fruit and add it to the porridge along with the walnuts.
- That way you take it with you to work or the gym.
Pumpkin soup with organic coffee and carrot
- 1 medium pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1-2 large onions, sliced
- 3 carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 40 gr. ground organic coffee beans
- About 1.5 liters of vegetable stock
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100 ml cream, optional
- Heat the butter and saute the onions until wilted.
- Add the carrots and organic coffee and continue sauteing for another 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin, broth, salt and pepper and boil the pumpkin for 20 minutes.
- Grind with the hand blender, pour cream, garnish with pumpkin seeds and some ground organic coffee and serve.